Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Sweet, Sweet Recipe

So I enjoy Chinese food, for the most part, but it is always super daunting for me to try at home.  Once a super awesome lady taught me how to make egg rolls and they are for sure a family favorite!  I also have a recipe for sweet and sour chicken that we have really enjoyed, but it takes FOREVER to cook.  So, when I found this recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken on Mel's Kitchen Cafe I had to try it.  Um, WOW!  It was amazingly good!  Though it is still pretty time consuming because you have to fry the chicken and then bake it, it is totally worth it!  I loved it and my husband, who is not usually overly effusive, said we had to add this recipe to our standard, have-super-often meal list.  I can't say enough how much we loved it.  You have to try this!!  Awesome!




**Picture from:  Mel's Kitchen Cafe

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have to try this. I love Mel's kitchen cafe too!

    ReplyDelete