Monday, February 7, 2011

Slacker FOR REAL! But here is an awesome recipe

Well, I decided that I wasn't going to feel guilty about not getting everything together and really running on this blog.  I'm abandoning my initial template so I can just do whatever I want and not feel guilty for posting for a couple of weeks at a time.  So anyway, with this small explanation complete here is what's been on my crafting mind for a while...



Cafe Rio Pork Recipe

from:  The Girl Who Ate Everything
So I made this incredibly delicious pork!  It was truly awesome!  I really like both Cafe Rio and Costa Vida.  We eat there pretty often and I have been wanting to try to make it at home for a while.  My sister recommended the recipes on this blog to try.  (By the way, you should check out her other recipes because they are awesome!)  I was worried about trying it, but it was really good.  The recipe was more involved than I usually do and I probably won't make it too often for that reason.  However, when I am in the mood for a little bit more of a time commitment then I am all in for this.  I also made the Cilantro Lime Rice which was DIVINE and not that hard.   
  So, for the meal I made some tortillas, also easier than I originally thought they would be.  So we had a tortilla with rice on top, then pork, then cheese.  We ate it like an open face taco and it was awesome.  Totally try it!

**Picture from:  The Girl Who Ate Everything 

2 comments:

  1. You're pretty funny. No need to feel guilty, though I know I sure enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...that sounds yummy. i have made the cilantro lime rice.

    ReplyDelete