Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crafty Crafts Wednesday

Well hello again friends.  Today I will show you how to make some ORGANZA FLOWERS which are awesome, super fun, super easy and super addicting.  I was going to make a little tutorial but lo and behold I found an awesome tutorial online and decided to use that instead.  However, I will include a picture of my beautiful friends as we made these little babies.

Now grab a candle, grab some organza, grab some friends and get crafting.  These are great for hair bows, gift toppers, accessories for shirts or cardigans, pretty much anything!  Get ready though because once you start it's hard to stop. 

1 comment:

  1. So I have already had several people asking me how to make these lovely flowers since I have been wearing my brown one too often. I am excited to pass the idea along to others. Thanks for teaching me!

    ReplyDelete