Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Meal Monday (on Wednesday, almost Thursday)

Well, frankly I have had some unpleasant stomach flu virus bug deal and I have not felt like blogging, esp about food.  However, I had a request from my nearest and dearest to please report on my New Meal Monday.  This one's for you Sarah!

First off, here is my meal from last week:  Creamy Orzo with Chicken, Mushrooms and Red Peppers


Verdict:  TOTALLY DELISH!  I really loved this!  I had never used orzo pasta before and it has a very different feel than any other pasta I've had.  Love it!  It had a nice spice to it (and I usually don't like red peppers).  I will definitely be making this meal again.  NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Now, what to try this week.  That would be BBQ Chicken Pasta.  I'll let you know how it goes.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my personalized blog. I feel incredible special :) Plus, it looks pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete