Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Run and Tell that Homeboy

So I was chatting with my mom today telling her how the one phrase that keeps going through my head is, "My eyes are bigger than my stomach." Another one that keeps butting in is, "Don't bite off more than you can chew." Why do all my thoughts, no matter what the core subject is, revolve around food?? I suppose that is for another day. I am super excited about this blog, but I am worried I am going to get ahead of myself.  Hopefully that won't be the case.  Only time will tell I suppose.  In the meantime, I did want to start off with a BANG!  Hence the TWO, yes count them TWO posts in one day. Although it is pretty late so today might actually be tomorrow. Oh, how I digress.

Point #1

One major thing about this whole blog deal is I want to highlight crafts gone bad. I feel like there are plenty of people highlighting what goes right, but a very choice few telling you when they have an idea that is absolutely horrible or horrifying.  So here is my premiere nightmare.




Dude, can I just tell you I super hate working with minky fabric?!?  It is just totally lame.  It moves around and stretches in weird ways and no matter how many pins I try to put in to keep things in place it NEVER works!  Everything on these crazy burp cloths is crooked.  It is making me crazy!!!  I have taken them apart twice and I just had to give up for the night.  I'll let you know if I ever get these to look right, but in the meantime, enjoy the error that is Lindsey.

**Note about the random title.  I happen to be a big fan of one Mr. Antoine Dodson.

No comments:

Post a Comment