Monday, January 10, 2011

New Recipe Mondays

So, my goal for this blog is to have a new recipe to try every Monday.  This week I am going to make Creamy Orzo with Chicken, Mushrooms and Red Peppers.  It's from Mel's Kitchen Cafe, which honestly is my all time favorite cooking website.  This website is so awesome.  I am not a good cook, I mean really not a great cook.  It seems like it shouldn't be that hard, but I have a hard time anyway.  My husband is always really nice to me and tells me he likes what I cook, but I think he sort of glosses over the unfortunate mishaps I have in the kitchen.  Bless his little heart.  The point is, even I can handle these recipes.  Awesome.



So, cook along with me.  Next Monday I will report how this recipe went and let you know what my next cooking adventure will be.

**Side Note:  Just so you know.  I am SURE that my dish will look as beautiful as this.  I won't put a picture of mine on here so that Mel won't feel bad about her dish. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have become a blogging maniac! The recipe looks really good though (minus the icky mushrooms). Be sure to say how it is, I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete